Three plus months in Europe, Northern Africa, and the UK. Again. Not an adventure of a lifetime, just a continuation of the latest one. Starting May 11th, and lasting until Spain said we had to go, Nikki and I were somewhere overseas, primarily in Barcelona, Spain.
The Where and When
So, where were we when we were not where we said we were? Well, the “Not Barcelona” blocks were as follows:
- Morocco – May 25th through June 1st
- Paris France – June 15th through the 18th
- Dusseldorf Germany – July 12th through the 14th
- Amsterdam Netherlands – July 15th through the 17th
- Cluj Romania – August 16th through the 24th
- London UK – August 25th through September 2nd
- Boston Massachusetts – September 2nd through the 6th
- Richmond Virginia – September 6th through the 14th
- Officially back in Florida September 15th
Here’s where in graphical form:
So, where are all the words, you may be asking. Well … here! LOL! All in book form, for your reading pleasure. And I’m sure some additional stories will also be shortly underway under the main tabs.
As far as pics, here are some from the trip. More coming, I promise!
Have you seen the YouTube Channel? No? Really? Because that’s what this site is designed for, to drive you over there. So … what are you waiting for? 🙂 Seriously, The Pirate Wanderer is centering around videos, and what better place than YouTube to host our world. Please head over, subscribe, and comment away. We can’t wait to see you over there!
For the most part, we’ve got this financially (especially if you buy our book!). But, and there’s always a but, a little help won’t be turned away. If you enjoy what you see and want to help out, any donation would be most appreciated.
And while you’re at it, perhaps head over to Amazon and pick up my new novel: Letters To A Dead Uncle. On the shelves and in the Kindle Store. It’s a travel novel, of sorts. Just me writing to my dearly departed Uncle Jimmy about my latest exploits. More details on the home page!